Mission, Vision and Core Values
To provide a safe, nurturing, and therapeutic environment within the community that allows children to learn and develop the life skills necessary to return to their families and become productive members of the community.
Children should have the opportunity to "inherit tomorrow" by developing the skills necessary to function in a family environment and independently in the community.
Our Core Values
- Children are our top priority.
- Children deserve the opportunity to develop life skills in a safe, therapeutic environment within their home community.
- Children are responsible for their own behavior.
- We will advocate for children in all aspects of their lives.
- We will partner with others to provide optimal services to children.
- We will always look for ways to improve our services to children and their families.
- We, at Hillcrest can provide no greater service than to be appropriate role models for the children we serve.